When naming pages their names should be neat and easy to find or use. For example, if you upload an image of a Moff its filename should be ‘Moff.png’ or something along those lines, not ‘0278300w08e9jsi.png’. For mass numbers of images, such as the Initial States, you can also use sequential number for the image file name, such as the ‘GGC 001-305’ images.
Most images should end in .png; it makes it easier to edit and add transparency to it. Other file names can be:
- .jpg - Unedited images, such as screenshots
- .gif - Moving images.
These are just a few examples, for there are many other file extensions that we won't use.
- Renaming images can be done by performing the following actions.
- You can replace the image from [Replace] in the [Edit] button at the top right or [File History] at the bottom of the page.
When posting images, it's important to give them a transparent or ‘clear’ background. This is so that they look neater. Sometimes images are put into galleries and such, and even if the color matches the background, a solid color can appear sloppy and stand out.
How to make them transparent?Edit
You can find websites that allow you to make backgrounds transparent by simply looking up “Image Transparent Maker” or, here are some suggestions.
- Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handycloset.android.eraser
- iOS https://itunes.apple.com/background-eraser-cut-out-photo-to-make-png-superimpose/id989920057?mt=8
- PC https://www.gimp.org/
Transparency generally shows up as an ink. It is shown with a grey and white checker pattern, though it also will be black on some sites. Simply color the background transparent and save the image.
All images on this wiki are to be categorized. If you upload images, you should also categorize them. When adding the image in ‘Special: Editor’ type the Category Name into the summary before posting the image. While in Classic Editor or Visual Editor, you should add the category after adding the image.
- Images - This category is to go on all images no matter what.
- World Neverland:Elnea Kingdom Images - This category is to go on any images from the Elnea Kingdom game.
- Other Images- This category goes on any miscellaneous images; such as images of your character, images that relate to other games, or images from outside the game.
- Screenshot - This category holds images that are screenshots taken from the game.
Images will automatically go to the left side of the screen, the top at whichever spot you put the filename. However, you can change where the image is. If you go into VisualEditor and then find the image, you can add different commands to the image link.
- |left - locks it onto the left side of the screen.
- |right - moves the file to the right side of the screen.
- |center - puts the image in the center of the screen. *Please use American spelling.
Other commands Edit
- |(Text) - add a caption to the image.
- |(number)px - Scale the image size.
- |thumb - ???
Images can only be deleted by administrators. Please inform the administrator if there is an image you want to delete. Images that apply to the following subjects are deleted occasionally by administrators.
- Unused image
- Duplicate image
Thank you for reading this article through to the end. You can also upload images from the following links.
|Upload image||Upload multiple images|