In the mobile version of the game you can use real money to purchase gems which can then be used to purchase premium content.
In the Nintendo Switch version of the game, most of thse items are bought from Caravan Co. or are recieved rewards for completing Quests.
These are not required in order to do well in the game and add small boosts and variety such as a few extra options with marriage, the introduction of pets, and boosted combat stats.
Rate examples are in USD.
Paid Item Shop Edit
In the Paid Item Shop, you can buy rare or special items with gems.
The Paid Item Shop can be located under the 'Shops' tab. Some items are also sold at Zircon Pebble Trading Post.
Price Currency = Gem(s)
|Deluxe Card||120||Grants you access to various deluxe services for 30 days.|
|7 Days Deluxe Card||40||Grants you access to various deluxe services for 7 days.|
|Holy Horn||30||Summon the sacred beast for 1 hour (real time).|
|Holy Bell||15||Summon the sacred beast for 30 minutes (real time).|
|Bell of Fertility||8||Summon the sacred beast for 15 minutes (real time).|
|Crystea Soil x11||20||Magic soil to grow produce instantly. Cannot use on gheat.|
|Crystea Soil||2||Magic soil to grow produce instantly. Cannot use on gheat.|
|Tailor Coupon x11||300||Can be exchanged for clothes or amber at the Tailor.|
|Tailor Coupon||30||Can be exchanged for clothes or amber at the Tailor.|
|Furnishing Lottery Ticketx11||120||You can use these tickets on the Flower Land's lottery.|
|Furnishing Lottery Ticket||12||You can use these tickets on the Flower Land's lottery.|
|Muscle Hall Lottey Ticket x11||500||You can use these tickets on Mystery Hall's lottery.|
|Muscle Hall Lottey Ticket||50||You can use these tickets on Mystery Hall's lottery.|
|Ihm Bond||10||Speak to an ihm while holding this to become friends.|
|Heart Candy||3||Eat it to change your personality. Can be used on friends.|
|Magical Makeup||40||Change your or a friend's appearance. One-time use.|
|Passport||8||Needed when issuing a character's immigration password.|
|[SP] Shard||60||Used to strengthen weapons. Strong effect but still cheap.|
|Soul Mate||50||Use before battle; increases ATK, DEF, and HP by 50%.|
|Moderate Health Potion||5||Restore party's HP by 40%.|
|Large Health Potion||12||Completely restore party's HP.|
|Hourglass of Remorse||25||Rewind time after being defeated in battle.|
|Full Charge||20||Charge SP gauge by 100%. Only effective in current dungeon.|
|Half Time Charge||15||Replenish time skip gauge by 12 times.|
|Full Time Charge||30||Replenish time skip gauge by 24 times.|
|Lv. Booster 25||35||Ability levels increase by 25 levels for 1 stage.|
|Bond of Courage x10||30||Take all dungeon party members to the next stage.|
|Battle Repellent MAX||20||Evade all battles except special battles for 1 stage.|
|Trap Breaker||20||Evade all traps for 1 stage.|
|Balsala Flash Tube x5||20||Wipe out all enemies during battle. Cannot be used on bosses.|
|Golden Ramsala||125||A desert spice that boosts all abilities' EXP up to a maximum of 100,000.|
|Passion of the Desert||5||Perfume from a mysterious country. Charms the opposite sex.|
|Birth Egg||30||Use to bear your first child only, even if elderly.|
|Lest Flower||25||A divine flower that allows a couple to pray for their child to be a certain gender.|
|Unripe Fruit||40||Speak to your partner while holding this to break up.|
|Flame of Passion||40||Speak to a taken person while holding this to make them single.|
|Royal Disguise||40||Work/explore as the King. Ends the day after use.|
|Costume (King)||40||Allows children to explore and work as the king. Disappears the day after it's worn.|
|Imperial Knight Disguise||25||Work/explore as an Imperial Knight. Ends the day after use.|
|Mountain Corps Disguise||25||Work/explore as the Mountain Corps. Ends the day after use.|
|Scholars' Assoc. Disguise||25||Work/explore as a scholar. Ends the following day.|
|Farming Society Disguise||20||Work as a farm manager. Ends the day after use.|
|Costume (Farmer)||20||Allows children to work with the rights of a farmer. Disappears the day after it's worn.|
|Divine Blessing||60||Allows you to have a maximum of 5 [Enchantments] at once.|
|Gryph's Divine Bolt||30||Use this to automatically best your opponent. Cannot be used outside of the Battle Arena.|
|Unlimited Arena Ticket x20||30||One ticket allows you one arena battle. This ticket has no time limit.|
|Seething Crystal Bead x3||16||Use this before an arena battle to double your strength and defense in your next battle!|
|Warp Stone||20||Register your current location to return instantly via warp.|
|Additional Warp Slots||50||Increases warp slots up to a MAX of 20.|
|Friend Binder x10||50||Add another friend slot (10 slots per purchase).|
|Character Slot||100||Add another character slot (up to 7).|
|Amber x20||10||Limited time sale.|
1) From after the maintenance on October 9th, 2018 to until October 22nd, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
2) From after the maintenance on November 27th, 2018 to until December 10th, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
3) From after the maintenance on December 11th, 2018 to until December 24th, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
"Deluxe Service" is an extended function of time limit. When you purchase a Deluxe Card from a paid item shop, you can use the extended function.
|Item||Gems||Effect time / Real time|
|Deluxe Card||120||30 days (720 hours).|
|7 Days Deluxe Card||40||7 days (168 hours).|
Changing costumes from the "Character Details" screen Edit
- You can change your charachter's costume from the new "Costume" button in the "Character Details" screen.
- Thanks to this, your friends will be able to check out your new outfits and costume changes.
Allows crops to grow in real time.
Meaning, crops will grow even when you are not playing the game. This allows you to harvest crops with very little in-game time being wasted.
Allows you to furnish the home of close friends or family within the kingdom.
Auto Explore Edit
Automatically go through a dungeon stage without having to manually stop for traps or treasures.
Divine Bolt and Bladestorm Edit
When you defeat a Bagwell in the Bagwell Forest, you will have a small chance of earning special AoE attacks.
New Dungeons Edit
View Dungeons for more info
- Only those with the tile of 'Dragoon' and the current ruling monarch may enter.
- Any adult or child may enter.
- Better Content from Daily Login (ex. two muscle hall lottery tickets).
- Summon Phomos for 30 min (25 min longer)
- Ability to plant in all flowerbeds.
- Pet Ihm/Dungeon exploration with Ihm.
- Able to wear different costumes/accessories.
- Have an advantage in enhancing weapons (multiple shards per slot).
- Caravan Shop delivery time is cut in half.
- Warp Magic is free
- Detailed Family Tree
- Guiding butterfly can be utilized to track anyone from within Resident Registry.
- By using Passwords, you can have other users' PC as travelers in your kingdom/server.
- You will be able to change clothes on the characters registered in your "Character Slots"
- Privilege to use Auto Explore to venture through dungeons.
- Incubator will allow you to plant crops (see 'Incubator' above for more details).
- Furnish other residences.
- Vorugo Forest will become available for both adults and children.
- Character's costume can be changed from the new "Costume" button found in the 'Character Details' screen (implemented with the new game update - August 9, 2018).
|WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom|
|Main|| Quests • Jobs • Character • Relationships • Children • Events & Festivals|
Combat • Weapons • Monsters • Ihms • Places • Shops • Items • Bea
|Work|| Work Points • Fishing • Gathering • Mining • Crops • Cooking|
Adventure Points • Dungeons • Tournaments
|Other|| Premium Content • Deluxe Service • Login Bonus • Limited Events • Switch DLC|
Beginners' Guide • FAQ • Passwords • Talk Page • Links • Search🔍